Monday, May 24, 2010
Included in the Economy Lead Containment Kit:
(1) Roll ‘Caution Lead Hazard’ Barricade Tape
(10) ‘Caution Lead Hazard’ disposable paper signs
Personal Protection for 5 Workers:
(5) N-100 rated respirators
(1) bag of 50 protective shoe covers
(5) protective goggles
(1) box of Nitrile gloves
PACKAGE PRICE: $149.00!
REGULAR PRICE: $165.61
Optional Upgrades: If ordered with the kit, 10% off listed web price!
- Lead Safe Dust Wipes: case of 90 wipes
- Heavy duty plastic sheeting
- ZipWall® 4-Pack Plus with aluminum heavy-duty poles
- Portable HEPA vacuum with 99.97% true HEPA filtration
- Air Vent protection: 3 mil 18” x 200’
- Floor/Carpet film in various sizes
- Predator® Portable Air Scrubber
- Heavy Duty Plastic Bags for clean-up
To place an order for the Economy Lead Containment Kit or to learn more about package options, please give me a call at (866) 788-6886. Hope to hear from you soon!
Friday, May 14, 2010
A visit to the new UCSD Thorton Hospital in San Diego shows how well the popular Cabinet/Multi-purpose foam works! DPR Construction is using the foam to protect damage-prone paneling in patient rooms during construction. As seen in this photo, quick cut-outs for electrical sockets and equipment panels made application of the protection a breeze. For the project, DPR construction is using both the 18" size and 30" size rolls and anticipates needing quite a bit before the project is finished.
Any you thought this was only good for cabinets....!
Hope to see you on a job site soon,